Friday, September 30, 2016

I've been watching South Park again chronologically after sporadically seeing episodes from the first several seasons back in the late 90's / early 00's continuation of my Dreadful Boy era (watched today, 5-9 and 5-10: the amusingly dated post-9/11 one in Afghanistan where Stevie Nicks is apparently a goat and the one with the Wisconsin couple who have buttocks for heads) and and when my brain's turned off it's an absolute laugh riot, especially Cartman's shenanigans. When my brain's turned ON, however, the buzzkill Dan the Serious Businessman has thoughts along the lines of duuude it's totally obvious Trey and Matt quickly threw all these episodes together at the 11th hour, what Cartman did to Scott Tenorman's parents was mean, Korn in a Scooby Doo mystery parody maybe wasn't the best idea, Kenny dying every episode is unrealistic, and other things along those lines. Whatever, my brain just wants to go to Stranger Things already since that show is alphabetically next in my cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment