Monday, September 26, 2016

My car ride home last night was really surreal. I felt like a ghost was driving along with me and doing most of the effort accelerating, then I almost felt like I wasn't in control of my own body. Maybe it was the "probably shouldn't have happened but hey, I needed energy Paxil and Mountain Dew to help watch over Oliver" combo. To add to the surrealist vibe, I watched a seriously wacky Bojack Horseman episode centering around his drug addled former sitcom child co-star right afterwards. Anthropomorphic animals co-existing with humans animated humor, yay. And I realized I might have reached the fantasy baseball championship last night partly thanks to the fact Jose Fernandez (seriously RIP) got killed and thus Braves pitcher Julio Teheran never had a chance to possibly sabotage my team ERA since the Braves / Marlins game was cancelled. I feel like I should dedicate the championship to his ghost if I win it.

No comments:

Post a Comment