Thursday, December 1, 2016

It's probably good the fact that I'm very very long overdue for dating has been a high priority for me in my recent therapy sessions since I feel like it's been a hard to discuss elephant in the room issue overall. I'm more okay with my lifestyle and quirks than I used to be, so there's that. It's just that i'm hyper sensitive about certain things, especially with worrying about inconveniencing people. Plus i'm often conflicted between my intensely private self and my total open book self, and it's not always clear who should win out in a particular situation. I've found it difficult to imagine ending up with anyone I've met in person, so I guess I should look into dating sites for socially awkward Asperger's type people? I'm just afraid of the whole "not getting responded to and wondering what I'm doing wrong" thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment